|PatentIndustrial DesignTrademarkCopyrightLicensingIP Enforcement||
With almost two decades of development, D&N International has strong and intensive experiences in representing clients before State competent authorities in litigation and enforcement actions in connection with patents, industrial designs, trademarks, copyrights, unfair competion, domain name, etc. to assure that clients’ rights and benifits are effectively and adequately protected. We always aim to help clients resolve their IP disputes in the most cost-effective and efficient way possible.
Our main services include:
- Consulting and giving advice to client on possibility of infringment of protected objects
- Preparing and sending a cease-and-desist letter requesting Infringer(s) to stop the act of infringement
- Conducting market surveys, investigations and other actions to find measures to deal with the act of infringement
- Filing and pursuit of complaints to the competent authorities requesting for admininstrative actions against infringements
- Representing clients in court proceedings