The second session of Legislature XIV of the Vietnamese National Assembly (NA) concluded on November 23, 2016 after more than 01 month of agenda. In this session, the NA adopted 03 laws, namely (i) the Law on Belief and Religion, (ii) the Law on Property Auction and (iii) the Law on revisions and supplements to Article 6 and Appendix 4 on the list of conditional investment and business lines in the Law on Investment, approved 11 resolutions, and gave opinions on 14 other draft laws.
Also of note, 07 following laws came into effect as of January 01, 2017, including:
- Law on revisions and supplements to Article 6 and Appendix 4 on the list of conditional investment and business lines in the Law on Investment;
- Law on Accounting adopted in 2015;
- Law on Fees and Charges adopted in 2015 (with adjustment in terms of the field of industrial property is stipulated in Circular 263/2016/TT-BTC on fees and charges for industrial property and the collection, transfer, management and use thereof);
- Civil Code adopted in 2015;
- Law on State Budget adopted in 2015;
- Law on Press adopted in 2016,
Law on Pharmaceuticals adopted in 2016.