Who we are
D&N International, founded in 1992, is a Vietnam’s local private law firm offering a wide range of legal services.
We are very proud to maintain our top tier ranking for Intellectual Property (local firms) for five consecutive years since 2009 by “The Asia Pacific Legal 500:” http://www.legal500.com/firms/30015/offices/30990.
What we do
Each year, D&N International settles thousands of cases in relation with establishments and enforcement of IP rights. It has helped to orgnanize numerous raids leading to seizure and destruction of huge volumes of fake and imitation goods.
The firm also provides high quality legal consultancy services to many domestic and foreign companies and works closely with state competent authorities to protect its clients’ rights and interests.
- The Vietnamese National Assembly approved 11 laws
- 8 Laws Approved by the National Assembly of Vietnam
- New Decree No. 131/2013/ND-CP on Sanctioning Administrative Violations of Copyright and Related Rights
- New Decree No. 114/2013/ND-CP on Handling of Administrative Violations in the fields of New Plant Varieties and Plant Protection and Quarantine
- New Decree No. 99/2013/ND-CP on Handling of Administrative Violations in the field of industrial property
- “SKY” Trademark case: Trademark cancellation on the ground of non-use
- “SYNCMASTER CLOUD” Trademark case: Importance of recordal of owner’s address change
- The Emart trademark case: Considering trademark as a whole for assessment of distinctiveness
- The X-MEN Trademark Case: Marvel Characters Inc. v. the NOIP
- Feature: Decree 99/2013/ND-CP on Sanctioning of Administrative Violations in the Field of Industrial Property