Who we are
D&N International, founded in 1992, is a Vietnam’s local private law firm offering a wide range of legal services.
We are very proud to maintain our top tier ranking for Intellectual Property (local firms) for six consecutive years since 2009 by “The Asia Pacific Legal 500:”
What we do
Each year, D&N International settles thousands of cases in relation with establishments and enforcement of IP rights. It has helped to orgnanize numerous raids leading to seizure and destruction of huge volumes of fake and imitation goods.
The firm also provides high quality legal consultancy services to many domestic and foreign companies and works closely with state competent authorities to protect its clients’ rights and interests.
- Decree 43/2017/ND-CP: NEW REGULATIONS ON GOODS LABELLING
- Law on Technology Transfer No. 07/2017/QH14: AMENDMENT, SUPPLEMENT TO SOME ARTICLES OF THE 2006 LAW ON TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER
- The National Assembly approved 12 laws & 12 resolutions
- Circular 169/2016/TT-BTC: New regulations on fees for assessment of technology transfer agreement
- Decree No. 28/2017/NĐ-CP dated 20 March 2017: amending and supplementing some articles of Decree No. 131/2013/NĐ-CP stipulating sanctions for administrative violations of copyright and related rights and Decree No. 158/2013/NĐ-CP stipulating sanctions for administrative violations in the fields of culture, sport, tourism and advertising.
- Response to the NOIP’s provisional refusal against the application for trademark “10-FLEX”: PROTECTION OF A TRADEMARK CREATED BY A SIMPLE NUMERAL AND A DESCRIPTIVE ELEMENT
- The “AOP” collective mark case: THE MATTER OF REGISTRATION OF A COLLECTIVE MARK
- The “Elégance” Trademark Case: The NOIP’s current trend of citing prior marks to refuse registration
- The “D&N” trademark case: Protection of trademark, which is just a combination of two simple letters
- “SKY” Trademark case: Trademark cancellation on the ground of non-use