Who we are
D&N International, founded in 1992, is a Vietnam’s local private law firm offering a wide range of legal services.
We are very proud to maintain our top tier ranking for Intellectual Property (local firms) for five consecutive years since 2009 by “The Asia Pacific Legal 500:”
What we do
Each year, D&N International settles thousands of cases in relation with establishments and enforcement of IP rights. It has helped to orgnanize numerous raids leading to seizure and destruction of huge volumes of fake and imitation goods.
The firm also provides high quality legal consultancy services to many domestic and foreign companies and works closely with state competent authorities to protect its clients’ rights and interests.
- Circular 169/2016/TT-BTC: New regulations on fees for assessment of technology transfer agreement
- Decree No. 28/2017/NĐ-CP dated 20 March 2017: amending and supplementing some articles of Decree No. 131/2013/NĐ-CP stipulating sanctions for administrative violations of copyright and related rights and Decree No. 158/2013/NĐ-CP stipulating sanctions for administrative violations in the fields of culture, sport, tourism and advertising.
- Resolution No. 03/2017/NQ-HDTP on the publication of Court’s judgments and decisions
- Circular No. 16/TT-BTTTT: New regulations on assignment of domain names
- Circular No. 04/2016/TT-BCT: Amending, supplementing a number of the ministry of industry and trade’s circulars on administrative procedures in the fields of e-commerce, chemicals, liquor production amd trading, commercial franchising, goods purchase and sale via goods exchanges, energy, food safety and electricity.
- The “AOP” collective mark case: THE MATTER OF REGISTRATION OF A COLLECTIVE MARK
- The “Elégance” Trademark Case: The NOIP’s current trend of citing prior marks to refuse registration
- The “D&N” trademark case: Protection of trademark, which is just a combination of two simple letters
- “SKY” Trademark case: Trademark cancellation on the ground of non-use
- “SYNCMASTER CLOUD” Trademark case: Importance of recordal of owner’s address change