Who we are
D&N International, founded in 1992, is a Vietnam’s local private law firm offering a wide range of legal services.
We are very proud to maintain our top tier ranking for Intellectual Property (local firms) for eleven consecutive years since 2009 by “The Asia Pacific Legal 500:”
What we do
Each year, D&N International settles thousands of cases in relation with establishments and enforcement of IP rights. It has helped to orgnanize numerous raids leading to seizure and destruction of huge volumes of fake and imitation goods.
The firm also provides high quality legal consultancy services to many domestic and foreign companies and works closely with state competent authorities to protect its clients’ rights and interests.
- Eleven laws and codes started taking effective from January 1st, 2021
- Processing of IP applications at Vietnam IP Office in 2020
- Briefing on the drafting the Law on amdending and supplementing a number of articles of the IP Law
- DNI’s letter in the light of the rapidly evolving situation in relation to Covid-19
- Notification on application of legal provisions relating to time limits for applicants affected by Covid-19 and transactions between applicants and the Intellectual Property Office of Viet Nam
- Official notification on guidance of identifying the legal status of the signer on documents submitted to the Vietnam Intellectual Property Office (hereinafter referred to as “The Vietnam IPO”)
- Trademark case “ENSHU”: Obtaining consent from the citied mark to overcome the NOIP’s refusal
- Response to the NOIP’s provisional refusal against the application for trademark “10-FLEX”: PROTECTION OF A TRADEMARK CREATED BY A SIMPLE NUMERAL AND A DESCRIPTIVE ELEMENT
- The “AOP” collective mark case: THE MATTER OF REGISTRATION OF A COLLECTIVE MARK
- The “Elégance” Trademark Case: The NOIP’s current trend of citing prior marks to refuse registration